You are now able to edit recurring appointments by following the steps below:
- Navigate to the Appointments tab
- Select Edit on the recurring appointment you would like to edit
- When the appointment details pop-up, you will have the option to edit the following details that will apply to all appointments in the recurrence:
- Appointment title
- Participant name
- Participant email
Click Add participant, add in the new participants Name, Email and Fee, and press Save Changes
- To remove a participant from a group appointment, press the X icon beside the participant's name. Press Save Changes
4. Apply the changes to…
- This appointment you are currently editing
- This appointment and the following recurring appointments
- All recurring appointment, including the appointments that are scheduled before this one
Example of edited appointment:
5. Press Confirm. Any new participants will get a new email regarding their appointment.
Any participants that are removed will get a cancellation notice via email.
6. New changes will be reflected on the Appointment tab.
Note: You will only be able to edit time and date for individual appointments, not the entire series due to potential conflicts with pre-existing appointments. Changes made for time and date will only affect the appointment you are currently editing and not the others in the series. A pop-up will appear to confirm this.
- This appointment only: The specific appointment you are editing only
- This and following (x) appointments in the series: The specific appointments and all following appointments in the recurrence/series. For example, there are 10 recurring appointments. When you cancel the 8th appointment, the message will be “This and following 2 appointments in the series”.
- All upcoming (x) appointments in the series: All upcoming appointments in the series (including any past appointments which are still pending or have not yet been completed)
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.