You are now able to remove contacts from your Roster as a provider or coordinator.
1. To remove someone from the Roster, navigate to the Roster Tab at the top.
2. Click on the contact you'd like to remove from the Roster.
3. On the bottom right hand of the page you will click "Remove contact from roster".
4. A confirmation to delete the user will pop-up. Press "OK".
5. The user should now be deleted from your Roster.
Note: You will not be able to delete contacts that do not belong to you. If you are a coordinator, you will be able to see whom the contact belong to and will only be able to delete contacts under your name.
If you have any questions about Roster, please contact a member of the Customer Success team today at 1-(888)-687-9288 ext.1 or firstname.lastname@example.org