If you are using your mobile device to connect with your providers or patients and are having issue with your camera or microphone, please follow the instructions in this article.
1. Go to Settings.
2. Scroll down to find the OnCall Health app.
3. Click on the app and make sure that the access to microphone and camera is allowed.
If the permission is already on but you are still having issue, disallow it and allow it again.
1. Go to "Settings"
2. Select "Apps & notifications" then select "See all apps"
4. Scroll down to find the OnCall Health app.
5. Click on "Permissions"
6. Make sure that the "Microphone" and "Camera" are allowed
If you have any further question regarding permission on mobile app, please feel free to contact Technical Support at email@example.com.