If you would like to download a file that you have shared with your patients, follow the instructions below.
We recommend using a computer device to download the attachments.
- Go to your dashboard and find the appointment associated to the file you would like to download
2. Once you have identified the correct appointment, look for the Arrow Icon . If you have included files, it will be indicated by a red circle with the number of files that were uploaded
3. Click on the Arrow Icon. You will see a list of all of the files that have been shared. Select the file you would like to download.
4. If you have several files to download, repeat step 3 until you have all of your desired files.
5. The file(s) will be downloaded onto your device for your viewing.
Please note that files could be shared in Past appointments as well. To go to past appointment, click on Past where you see View appointments that are:"Upcoming/ Past"
If you are using your mobile device to download the attachment, please refer to the guide here.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.