If you are using your mobile device to submit a form assigned by your provider, please follow the instructions below.
1. Log into your account on the OnCall Health mobile app.
2. Navigate to the “Files and Forms” tab , this is where you can see all forms and files assigned to you in a chronological order.
3. The green checkmark indicates that the form has been completed and submitted successfully. The “x” icon indicates that the form is incomplete and needs to be filled out.
4. To complete a form, click on the form with the ‘x’ icon and enter your answers. Questions with the “*” must be answered.
5. After completing the form, click on the “Submit” button at the bottom to submit your form
6. Once your form is submitted successfully, you will see this message confirming that the form has been submitted.
7. To review your submission, simply click on the form again. It should have the green checkmark icon next to the form now.
Please note that you cannot change your answer once the form has been submitted. Please contact your provider directly if you want to be reassigned another form or update your answer.
If you have any further questions, please contact Technical Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1 888 687 9288 ext 1.