If you are looking to share a file with your client without having to create an appointment on the platform, please refer to the following instructions:
1. Log into your account
2. Navigate to the Roster tab.
3. Look for the client's contact on the left in the Search Contacts search box.
4. Choose the desired contact, navigate to Files & Forms tab.
5. Click on Add new File button in the Files section. Choose the file that you would like to share in your desktop.
6. If you only want to upload the file without sharing with the client, leave the file as it is.
7. If you want to share it with your client, click on button so it will be visible by your client.
8. If the file looks as above, it means that the client will be able to see the file once they access their Documents tab now.
Please note: Once you share the file, your client will receive a notification email regarding the file sharing. They will need to log into their account in order access their file for privacy and security purposes.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.