If you are looking to create a group messaging session on your mobile device, please refer to this article.
1. Log into your account on the mobile device.
2. Navigate to the Messaging tab on the bottom of the app.
3. Click on "New" button to create a new messaging session.
4. Click on "Add Participant" button to start adding your participants after filling out the date and time that the message thread is supposed to start. If you want to schedule a messaging session that is accessible immediately, leave the Date and Time fields blank.
5. Enter each participant's information and click on Save.
6. Add all desired participants and click on Create button on the bottom of the page.
7. After the message is created, you will see it in the list of active messages in your account.
8. By clicking in the message, you will be able to start exchanges messages when it's the time that it is supposed to start. You can also see a list of all the participants along with their email addresses by clicking on View x participants.
Please note: Only provider accounts can see the list of the participants and their information. The participants can only see how many participants are in the session, without access to others' email addresses.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.