Welcome to OnCall Rx!
This feature will allow providers to prescribe and send prescriptions digitally through the OnCall platform. With this feature, providers will be able to:
- Create a patient profile to prescribe medications
- Choose from a list of medications (comprehensive list from Health Canada)
- Prescribe the applicable medication to a patient
- Look up pharmacies (Our database covers 95% of pharmacies in Ontario and 10,500 pharmacies in Canada)
- Send prescriptions to the pharmacy digitally (via secure e-fax) in the OnCall Health platform (link to the part in the article)
- Save the prescriptions in the client's record in Roster for tracking purposes
Please note: OnCall Rx is currently only available for clients and providers in Ontario.
In order to send your prescriptions to pharmacies and learn what will happen after your prescription is sent, please refer to the following articles:
- HOW DO I PRESCRIBE TO A NEW PATIENT?
- HOW TO SEND PRESCRIPTIONS TO PHARMACIES?
- WHAT WILL HAPPEN AFTER THE PROVIDER CLICKS ON SEND PRESCRIPTION?
If you do not have this feature in your account, please contact your Account Manager directly or Technical Support at firstname.lastname@example.org