If you are a coordinator who is looking to set up a patient profile using the OnCall Prescription tool, please follow the instructions below.
Please contact your Account Manager if you do not have this feature available for your account.
1. Log into your OnCall Health account.
2. Navigate to the Roster page.
3. If there is no Roster contact associated with the client/ patient yet, create a new Roster contact by clicking on the "+" button.
4. After creating a Roster contact for the client/ patient, navigate to the Prescription tab.
5. Click on "Create prescription profile" button.
6. Add patient information when creating their profile. Please note that once the profile is created, the profile can't be edited, please make sure to enter correct information.
7. Click "Submit" once finished.
8. You're finished! From here, providers should be able to prescribe for the patients/ clients without having to create their patient information.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.