As a provider, you may be curious, "What do my patients see in the platform?". That is a great question, which this guide will show you how to answer.
A great way to see what your patients will experience is to invite yourself to an appointment as a patient. There are two ways to do this:
- 📩 Use a Personal Email: To begin, send yourself an appointment invitation using an email address that is different than the provider account address you have set up in the platform. This can be a personal email address, or, with the help of a friend, using their address.
- 📤 Modify Your Email Address: Using your existing address with a slight modification to create a 'fake' patient account. To do this, start with your existing email address, i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Add in a '+' before the @ symbol. After the +, add in a word, or a series of numbers and letters, i.e. email@example.com. The system will read this as a distinct, new user account!
- Anytime you need to invite a new patient for testing, simply change the address slightly, i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org, or use a separate email address.
💡 Please note: Any emails sent to the modified address will still be delivered to your regular, unmodified email address. We recommend making the emails distinct by choosing a fake name for your test patient.
- 🩺 Create Test Appointment: From here, simply create an appointment the way you normally would, adding in the modified email address or your personal address in the participant email address field of the appointment creation window. 🎉
You can refer to this guide as well to see the steps for booking an online appointment.
Should you have gone through all these steps and still be having issues, feel free to reach out to our Support Team: email@example.com. We happily stand by to lend a hand!