This checklist will ensure you have everything you need to start seeing your clients online using OnCall Health!
Checking off all of the items on this list will ensure you have a successful connection with your patient.
- 🌍 Internet: Ensure your mobile iOS or Android device, desktop or laptop computer has a reliable internet connection.
- 📲 App Download: Download the desktop app for your computer or mobile app for your phone/tablet. You will receive an email that will prompt you to download and install the app.
- Alternatively, you can connect online from your web browser.
- To do this download or update to the most recent version of Google Chrome and remind your client to do the same.
💡 Please note: Internet Explorer and mobile browsers are not compatible with OnCall
- 💻 Hardware Check: Test your webcam, microphone, and speakers by clicking "Test your webcam and microphone" in the top right hand corner underneath your name in your OnCall Health account (desktop or laptop computer only.)
- 🩺 Go Live : Up to 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment, please click on Join Call to automatically launch the app. 🎉
Should you have gone through all these steps and still be having issues, feel free to reach out to our Support Team: email@example.com. We happily stand by to lend a hand!