With the most up-to-date version of our mobile app, you will now be able to manage your appointment requests!
- Step 1: Log into your account and navigate to the "Pending" section on your dashboard
- Step 2: Review the appointment request with the following information:
- Appointment title
- Requested Date and Time for the appointment
- Name of the Division and Provider the appointment was requested for
- Forms if applicable
- Information if applicable (such as Phone, Date of Birth, etc)
- Option to decline or accept
- To Accept the appointment request, click on "Accept" button
You will see a prompt to confirm the appointment request acceptance
- Once the appointment request is successfully accepted, you will see a confirmation message informing you that the new appointment is created. Both you and your client will receive a notification email confirming the new appointment is created.
- To Decline the appointment request, click on "Decline" button
You will see a prompt to confirm the appointment request rejection
- Once the appointment is declined, you will see a confirmation message informing you that the appointment has been declined and your client will receive a notification email about the rejection
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.