User Management enables administrators to manage the team members that have access to the platform and invite new team members to the platform.
Please note: Depending on your pricing model, adding additional Provider-type users to your account may impact your billing. If you have questions, please contact your customer success manager.
👥 Managing existing team members on the platform
👥 Profile Settings: To begin, click on the settings icon and select User Management. The User management tab is only available once enabled by the OnCall team.
📃 Active Users: Once in the User Management section, you will be greeted with a list of all active team members in your divisions as well as their user details
Role: User Access Type (Coordinator, Provider)
Clinic or Division name: The name of the division that the user belongs to (if there is more than 1 division, we will show the count of the total divisions instead of the division name)
Created: The date that the user registered their account
- Last sign-in date: The date that the user last logged in
- 🧾 Invitations: Once an invitation is created, you can monitor it via the Invitations tab and tell if an invitation has expired or not
📧 Inviting new team members to the platform
From the top right of the page, click on 'Invite New Users' to start inviting a user new to divisions and services on available patient self-scheduling booking pages.
Step 1: Add user information
- Provider, for those that will be hosting appointments
- Coordinator, for those that will be managing appointments and the platform on behalf of the providers
- Email address of the user
Step 2: Add the user to desired divisions
Here, you should be able to select from the list of all divisions that you belong to, with additional columns detailing information about the division's settings.
- Division: the name of the division
- Members: the total number of existing members in the division
- Services: the total number of existing services in the division
- Roster: the setting of the Roster for the division
After you have selected the divisions, their names should appear in the selected section on the right. You can click on the "x" icon to remove any divisions that you do not want to add the user to.
Step 3: Add the user to desired services
Based on the divisions selected in the previous step, available services will be shown and you will be able to search and select the desired services.
- List of services includes those that are available on the self-scheduling booking pages (that can be booked by patients) and those that are used as appointment templates to create appointments manually in the platform
- You can search by either the name of the service or the name of the division that the service available in
- Additional information related to the service will be displayed
- Booking service: service that is available on the self-scheduling booking page
- Template: service that is available as a template when creating appointments manually
- Division: the division that the service belongs to
- Forms: associated forms with the service
- Duration: the duration of the service
- Type: the type of the service
- Fee: the one-time fee of the service (note: subscriptions services will have a recurring fee indicated with a "recurring" icon)
After you have selected the services, their names should show up in the selected section on the right. You can click on the "x" icon to remove any service that you do not want to add the user to.
If you happen to forget to add/remove a division in the Divisions step, you can click on "Back". However, please note that any changes made to the Divisions step after you have selected a service will clear your service selections.
Step 4: Confirmation
After you have added the user to the desired divisions and services, you will be prompted to the "Confirmation" step to review your selection before sending the invitation.
Once you click on "Send invite", the user will successfully be invited to all the divisions and services that you added them to. They will now appear in the "Invitations" tab.
Once the user has registered, they will appear in the "Active users" tab.
Need A Hand? 🙋🏽🤔
Followed all the steps but still having issues? Feel free to reach out to our support team, we're more than happy to help!