Following these simple steps will allow you to connect or create a Stripe account and begin collecting payments through our platform
Account Configuration ⚙️
You must have Admin or Coordinator credentials to access the Stripe configuration for your account. To begin click on your user profile from the top right, and select 🔧 Configuration.
Next, click on the payments tab from within your account configuration. From here you will have the option to log in to an existing Stripe account or create a new one!
💡 Not seeing the payments tab under your account? Reach out to your Account Manager to learn more!
Connect Account 💳
You will need to provide the following information to configure your Stripe profile:
- Phone number (2FA login with Stripe)
- Registered business address
- Type of business
- Personal details: first, last name, email address, date of birth, SIN
- Business details: business website, product description
- Payouts banking details: currency, transit number, Institution number, account number
- Customer support details: statement descriptor (a statement descriptor is the business name a customer will see on their card statements. Choose a name that’s at least five characters and easy to recognize to avoid potential chargebacks), shortened descriptor, customer support phone number: 18006879288
Stripe Connect 💵
Clicking on "Go to Stripe account" will prompt users to a new browser tab where they can log into their Stripe account. Within their Stripe connect account, providers will be able to:
- Monitor all transactions
- Review charge failed status
Need A Hand? 🙋🏽🤔
Followed all the steps but still having issues? Feel free to reach out to our support team, we're more than happy to help!