With these simple steps you will be able to connect or create a Stripe account to begin collecting payments in OnCall Health.
Checking off all of the items on this list will ensure you have a successful connection with your patient.
⚙️ Account Configuration: You must have Admin, Coordinator credentials to access the Stripe configuration for your account. To begin click on your user profile from the top right, and select on 🔧 Configuration.
💰 Payments: Next, click on the payments tab from within your account configuration. From here you will have the option to login to an existing Stripe account or create a new one!
💡 Not seeing the payments tab under your account? Reach out to your Account Manager to learn more!
💳 Connect Account: You will need to provide the following information to configure your Stripe profile:
- Phone number (2FA login with Stripe)
- Registered business address
- Type of business
- Personal details: first, last name, email address, date of birth, SIN
- Business details: Business website, Product description
- Payouts banking details: Currency, transit number, Institution number, Account number
- Customer support details: Statement descriptor (A statement descriptor is the business name a customer will see on their card statements. Choose a name that’s at least five characters and easy to recognize to avoid potential chargebacks), Shortened descriptor, Customer support phone number: 18006879288
💵 Stripe Connect: Clicking on "Go to Stripe account" will prompt users to a new browser tap where they can log into their Stripe account. Within their Stripe connect account, providers will be able to:
- Monitor all transactions
- Review charge failed status
Should you have gone through all these steps and still be having issues, feel free to reach out to our Support Team: firstname.lastname@example.org. We happily stand by to lend a hand!