If you are having issues connecting with your Bluetooth devices, we highly recommend using a wired headphone or use the phone speaker in a quiet and private area. If you are unable to do so, please follow the steps below to clear your Android storage and reconnect to your available Bluetooth device.
1. Navigate to the "OnCall Health" app on the mobile device
2. Press on the logo for a few seconds and click on "App Info" option
3. Select "Storage" option
4. Select "Clear data" option and select "OK"
5. Close the app and open it again
6. Log in as usual and join your session
7. When prompted, confirm permissions and choose your preferred speaker and microphone device
You can refer to the video below for more information
Feel free to reach out to our Technical Support at firstname.lastname@example.org for more support if you continue to have issues with your Bluetooth device.